Are you Purchasing a UK Property and you maintain links with a country outside UK? If so, call us
(If you or your father was born outside UK, and you still maintain some links to your country of origin we could save you Capital Gains Tax in the future) 
Produce tax year end accounts from £150.

Claim all allowable property expenses
(Such as 10% wear and tear allowance, deciding what falls in this allowance and what does not,mileage allowances for visiting the property and so on)

Sort out and categorise all relevant paperwork.

Transfer property accounts figures to Self-Assessment return 
(We will keep note of the categories in the accounts that we have combined to match with the categories in the self-assessment form.)

Deal with carried forward losses and other complications.

For the required paperwork, click here

Power Accountax Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors, Southampton, Hampshire. Tel: 08704 42 32 22